There are so many reasons to love pillows, because all at once they can be fun, functional, and pretty. Adding pillows is a cost-effective way to instantly enhance a room’s design. And the list goes on and on.
Here are the top five reasons we absolutely love decorative pillows:
1. They can make a statement – literally. What do you want to say? When you can’t find the right words, decorative pillows can. For example, if you don’t care for chilly temperatures, you might like this Baby It’s Cold Outside pillow.
2. Update your space. With just two or three new pillows, you can make over your room for each new season. Decorative pillows are the colorful accent pieces that can become the focus of your room. You can also add a fresh new pattern or texture. And all of this can easily be done for less than $100.
3. Pillows are fun. If you have young children or you babysit kids at your home, there isn’t much you can do that’s more fun than building a pillow fort. You can also use larger pillows for seats or headrests when watching family movies together on the floor.
4. They enhance the room’s look, no matter what your style. Does your room have a contemporary style? Is it modern chic? Perhaps your room has a farmhouse or eclectic style. Whether you describe your room as modern, old fashioned, or something in between, the perfect pillows are not hard to find.
5. Two words: Midday naps. When you are watching TV on your couch on a lazy Sunday, you might find yourself lying down and getting sleepy-eyed sooner rather than later. Pillows are a lot softer and more comfortable than the arms of most chairs. If you happen to have a throw nearby too, you are all set for a perfect nap.
To celebrate our love for pillows, we’re offering 20% off all pillows with coupon code PILLOWS.
Lush Decor is continually releasing new designs of colorful decorative throw pillows for your couch and bed. Let us know which design you love the most in our comments.
Guest Blog: The Dos and Don’ts of Bathroom Tile Design
Bathroom tiles play a crucial role in creating a functional and aesthetically pleasing space. It's easy to get overwhelmed with such a variety of options out there. By sticking to a few simple dos and don'ts, you can make informed decisions and create a beautiful bathroom that suits your style and needs.
When it comes to home decor, some trends come and go, while others stand the test of time. Stripes are a classic example of an enduring trend that is, right now, having a moment in home decor design! From bold and vibrant to subtle and elegant, their versatility and simplicity make stripes easy to love and fun to work into your decor profile.