Now that 2017 is winding down, we decided to take a look back at what our top sellers were over the past 12 months. Window panels claimed five of the top 10 spots, while ruffled comforter sets and stylish throws combined for the remaining five spaces.
These are the most popular items by units sold on LushDecor.com for 2017:
10. Adrianne Throw Bright and energetic, this throw features a geometric print in brilliant colors that stand out in any room in the home. The bold front blends perfectly with the more subdued print on the reverse side in more neutral color combinations.
9. Belle 4 Piece Comforter Set This beautiful comforter set is the essence of frilly and pretty. The layered ruffles create luxurious dimension as they cascade over the bed.
8. Serena Window Curtains Soft brushed poly with ruching creates a perfect backdrop for the crafted flower details that give these curtains the perfect look. These panels are certain to give any room a special look!
7. Serena 3 Piece Comforter Set Each delicately handcrafted flower on this comforter set brings a whole new dimension to the bedroom. It has a calming effect, adding a touch of elegance with its intricate and complementary circular patterns.
6. Velvet Dream Window Curtains Some fabrics were made to be displayed because of their beauty, and there is no better example of this than velvet. The plush faux velvet fabric used to create these stunning curtains is so soft to the hand, and the panels hang so elegantly.
5. Fiorella Throw This throw has a beautiful look that can enhance the decor in your bedroom or living room. Each delicately handcrafted flower brings a whole new dimension to the space. In addition to its beauty, it's also very comfortable.
4. Royal Empire Throw This throw is loaded with vibrant color and works both in a contemporary or traditional setting. It features a bold, striped design on one side with a more subtle design on the reverse.
3. Riley Window Curtains These semi-sheer curtains feature a cascade of handmade bows and add beauty, texture and light everywhere from nurseries to shabby chic bedrooms to home offices and everything in between.
2. Belle Window Curtains These curtains feature flowing hand-crafted vertical ruffles, turning your windows from ordinary to extraordinary. The fabric is so soft and lies beautifully from top to bottom.
1. Avon Window Curtains Like the comforter set above, these curtains were an instant hit. They match flawlessly with the comforter set to give a complete look to the bedroom that is classy and elegant. They can also stand alone and add a feminine look to a living room or dining room and are available in white, pink, gray and ivory.
What did you buy in 2017? What are you looking forward to in 2018? Tell us in the comments section.