Stop by our blog each week for a new post in this series of gift guides to make your holiday shopping as simple as can be.
First up: young boys. We’re talking toddlers through pre-teens. Whether it’s your son, your nephew, a friend’s son or your little brother, you probably have a young boy on your list. The collections recommended below typically include a combination of bedding, throws, window treatments, shower curtains and storage. Grab the entire collection, or just a piece or two.
Here are our top picks for young boys this holiday season:
1. Race Cars Collection Does the young boy in your life have a need for speed? Give him the gift that combines fast cars and comfort. Turn his bedroom into a race car lover’s dream! Shop the Race Cars Collection.
2. Alligator Collection Alligators are the closest living relatives of the dinosaurs, and little boys seem to love both. If the boy you’re shopping for likes swamps and outdoor adventure, this may be exactly what he needs and wants this holiday season. Shop the Alligator Collection.
3. Sea Life Collection If your son or nephew enjoys visiting aquariums or stopping at the fish tanks at your local pet store, this collection is perfect for him. Various fish species, waves, and plant life are featured in these designs. Shop the Sea Life Collection.
4. Whale Collection Going along with the sea theme, whales symbolize many things such as wisdom, good luck and emotional creativity, among others. Plus, they’re really cute. The navy option creates the illusion of ocean water. Shop the Whale Collection.
5. Elephant Parade Collection Elephants symbolize strength and honor, important qualities for any young man to strive to have. Does this sound like a boy you know? Also, if your boy particularly enjoys going to the zoo, this could be the best gift he receives this season. Shop the Elephant Parade Collection.