Give your bedroom a makeover with this weighty Farmhouse Yarn Dyed Stripe Comforter 5 Piece Set made from recycled cotton blend fabric. This eco-friendly bedding set can be used in a modern, farmhouse, or traditional theme.
The weight of this Farmhouse Yarn Dyed Stripe Comforter 5 Piece Set is significant, but it is also breathable. It will keep you warm over the coldest winter nights without overheating you. The environmentally friendly recycled yarn/cotton blend fabric is soft to the touch and will keep you cozy all night.
The horizontal stripe pattern of this Farmhouse Yarn Dyed Stripe Comforter 5 Piece Set is classic and always in style, and as noted above fits many home decor themes. Because it is a gender neutral and age neutral pattern, this set can be used for anyone’s bedroom makeover, from children to teens and mature adults.
The Farmhouse Yarn Dyed Stripe Comforter 5 Piece Set includes a soft reversible comforter, two Euro shams and two pillow shams for a complete look. Dress it up even more with coordinating throw blankets and decorative throw pillows (sold separately) for added style and comfort.
This comforter set is safe to machine wash on the gentle cycle and to tumble dry on low. Please refer to care labels for full care instructions.
- 5-Piece Set Includes: 1 Comforter, 2 Euro Shams, 2 Pillow Shams
- Full/Queen: Comforter: 92"H x 90"W; Shams: 20"H x 26"W + 2" Flange; Euro Shams: 26''H x 26''W + 2'' Flange
- King: Comforter: 92"H x 104"W; Shams: 20"H x 36"W + 2" Flange; Euro Shams: 26''H x 26''W + 2'' Flange
- Fabric Content: Eco-Friendly Recycled Cotton Blend
- Fill Content: 100% Polyester
- Yarn Dyed
- Environmentally Friendly
- 200 GSM
- Care Instructions - Machine Wash Cold, With Similar Colors, Gentle Cycle. Use Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed. Tumble Dry Low. Light Iron If Needed.
*Ships from East Brunswick, NJ.
*2% of the wholesale net cost of all Lush Decor and PB&J products on LushDecor.com as well as all Lush Decor and PB&J products sold on clearance through any e-tail/retail site or location, will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, effective through December 31, 2020. Written information about the Make-A-Wish Foundation is available by calling 1.800.722.9474 or by visiting the Make-A-Wish Foundation’s website at wish.org.