This post in our series of gift guides focuses on perhaps the most difficult people to shop for -- men. This list will help you find the perfect give for your dad, husband, brother, grandfather, uncle or son.
Here are our top picks for men this holiday season:
1. Holiday Lodge Throw Does your husband or father enjoy getting cozy by the fireplace? Give him the gift of warmth this year with this dapper sherpa lined throw. Shop Now.
2. Farmhouse Yarn Dyed Stripe Comforter Set Give him the gift of a great night's sleep! This comforter set is ideal for bachelors and married men in neutral gray. The extra shams add a classy, gentleman's touch. Plus it's incredibly soft and comfortable and even eco-friendly. Shop Now.
3. Furniture Protectors Most guys have a favorite chair. Help him protect his seat from dirt, grime and spills with a furniture protector. These are available for sofas, love seats, and arm chairs. The arm chair style will also work on a recliner. Shop Now.
4. Camouflage Collection If you’re shopping for a man who loves to hunt or who served in the army or another military branch, this could be the perfect gift for him. This collection includes multiple items including a 5-piece quilt set, furniture protectors and a soft sherpa throw. Shop Now.
5. Cozy Plaid & Buffalo Check Give him the gift of functional decor for his living room. Plaid or buffalo check bedding, pillows and throws add a decorative touch in many colors and allow him to get cozy and warm on a lazy Sunday. Shop Now.
Interior Designer Remya Warrior is a business owner and space planning expert who has specialized in kitchen design for over a decade. She spoke with us about her work, what inspires her, and some tips for homeowners who may be taking on a design project.
Guest Blog: 11 Vintage Design Trends We’re Happy to See Again in Our Homes
What’s in style for the season? It should surprise no one that what once was old is new again. Vintage design trends are all the rage, and some of the looks of yesteryear can transform your abode into the cozy palace of your dreams.
Transitioning your home decor from the light and breezy vibes of summer to the warm and inviting tones of autumn is an art that brings a refreshing change to your surroundings. From revamping your bedding to updating window curtains and decorative accessories, here are the definitive keys to creating a home that embraces the spirit of fall.