This post in our series of gift guides focuses on perhaps the most difficult people to shop for -- men. This list will help you find the perfect give for your dad, husband, brother, grandfather, uncle or son.
Here are our top picks for men this holiday season:
1. Graham Fur Throw Does your husband or father enjoy getting cozy by the fireplace? Give him the gift of warmth this year with this dapper faux fur throw. It looks like genuine fur. Shop Now.
2. Printed Cable Knit Comforter Set Give him the gift of a great night's sleep! This comforter set is ideal for bachelors and married men in neutral gray. The decorative pillow adds a classy, gentleman's touch. Plus it's incredibly soft and comfortable. Shop Now.
3. Furniture Protectors Most guys have a favorite chair. Help him protect his seat from dirt, grime and spills with a furniture protector. These are available for sofas, love seats, and arm chairs. The arm chair style will also work on a recliner. Shop Now.
4. Camouflage Collection If you’re shopping for a man who loves to hunt or who served in the army or another military branch, this could be the perfect gift for him. This collection includes multiple items including a 5-piece quilt set, furniture protectors and a soft sherpa throw. Shop Now.
5. Cozy Plaid Give him the gift of functional decor for his living room. Plaid pillows and throws add a decorative touch in many colors and allow him to get cozy and warm on a lazy Sunday. Shop Now.