This post in our series of gift guides focuses on perhaps the most difficult people to shop for -- men. This list will help you find the perfect give for your dad, husband, brother, uncle or son.
Here are our top picks for men this holiday season:
1. Graham Fur Collection Does your husband or father enjoy hunting? Give him the gift of warmth this year with this dapper faux fur throw. It looks like genuine fur. Shop Now.
2. Contemporary Block Comforter Set Give him the gift of a great night's sleep! This comforter set is ideal for bachelors and married men. The button-up decorative pillow adds a classy, gentleman's touch. Plus it's incredibly soft and comfortable. Shop Now.
3. Furniture Protectors Most guys have a favorite chair. Help him protect his seat from dirt, grime and spills with a furniture protector. These are available for sofas, love seats and arm chairs. The arm chair style will also work on a recliner. Shop Now.
4. Bird On Tree Curtains If you’re shopping for a man who loves bird watching or being in the rugged outdoors, these curtains may speak to him. They’re available in both navy and gray and feature a scene of birds sitting on bare tree branches. Shop Now.
5. Plaid Pillows Give him the gift of functional decor for his living room. Plaid pillows add a decorative touch in many colors and patterns and offer a place to rest his head on a lazy Sunday. Shop Now.