Top 5 Reasons To Love Throws
Whether it is flannel, cotton, faux fur or Sherpa style, we just adore throws. They are perfect for any season and work well in just about any room. Buying a new throw is among the least expensive ways to add a new texture, pattern or pop of color in a room. What’s not to love?
Here are the top five reasons we are crazy about throws:
1. They feel wonderful. The only thing better than wrapping yourself up in a soft, luxurious towel or blanket is wrapping yourself in one that just came out of the dryer on a cool day. The cold weather months are here, so now’s the time to stock up on throws for your whole family.
2. Throws make great gifts. Winter holidays, birthdays, wedding showers, housewarmings, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Grandparents’ Day, etc. No matter the season, and no matter the age or gender of the recipient, a new throw is a gift anyone and everyone will love.
3. They fit in with any decor style. Whether your home or room has a modern, rustic, chic, farmhouse, contemporary, feminine or masculine look, the right throw will fit in seamlessly.
4. Throws fit any budget. You can update any room in your home with a new throw blanket. You can add a solid soft or bright color. You can add patterns. You can even add texture. Whatever you hope to accomplish, it can be done for a cost well under 50 dollars.
5. They are more stylish and less bulky than other types of blankets. They are just the right size to drape over a couch or lay at the foot of your bed, and unlike many quilts and comforters, throws will easily fit in your washer and dryer.
Let us know what you love most about throws in our comments.