The fashion world is not limited to clothing and accessories. It can easily be transitioned into the home. With the start of Autumn just a couple weeks away, now is the time to start preparing for your Fall home makeover.
This year’s fall fashion trends include everything from bold patterns, oversized fabrics, fur, florals, black leather, chic white minimalist designs, and so much more.
It will be easier to incorporate some of these fashion trends into your home than others. But if you’re creative and handy enough, your options are limitless.
These are our top 5 picks for fall home fashion trends:
1. Houndstooth Houndstooth falls under the bold pattern trend. It looks modern and is certainly going to draw the eye. Using the pattern in an accent like these storage boxes is a great way to incorporate the trend without overwhelming your space.
2. Oversized Fabrics Oversized coats are big on the runway this fall. You can transfer that theme to your home with oversized bedding. Quilts and comforters that drape over the bed, or curtains that pool onto the floor are the most obvious options.
3. Chic White Minimalism The runway this fall was loaded with all white outfits with chic lines. The minimalist look is very much on trend still. This is probably the easiest trend to incorporate into your home with plenty of white minimalist home decor options available.
4. Florals Florals are always in style and this season is no exception. Hand drawn and applique florals are the most popular on the runway this fall. Floral decor is available in all categories, so this is another very easy fashion trend to incorporate into your home.
5. Fur Faux and real fur alike are trending for fall fashion, especially due to the beautiful texture. We recommend throws, pillows and bedding in faux fur to incorporate this trend into your home.
Tell us what your favorite fall fashion trends are and how you'll apply them in your home in the comments section.