We understand that holiday shopping can be stressful, especially if you're not sure if you will get your package(s) on time. Please read through these Frequently Asked Questions and if you still need more information, please email us at CustomerSupport@lushdecor.com.
Holiday Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the last day I can place my order and guarantee* it will arrive on time for Christmas? That depends on the service you choose. These are the dates the item must *ship* by to arrive before Christmas:
FedEx SmartPost (Free/Standard Shipping): Wednesday, December 13 (certain exceptions apply)
FedEx Home Delivery Domestic: Friday, December 15
FedEx International Ground to Canada: Wednesday, December 13
FedEx 2-Day Express: Wednesday, December 20
FedEx Overnight: Thursday, December 21
*Natural disasters (for example, a blizzard) and similar events that cannot be controlled or predicted well in advance may add additional time to transit for your package. So the earlier the better. Also, please note that orders may not be able to ship the same day they are placed. Shipping locations closer to our warehouses may have more leeway for FedEx Home Delivery and SmartPost. More information is available at FedEx.com.
2. If I am local, can I pick up my order? Please email us to verify that we can accommodate your request. We do not have a retail store front, and we don't go into the office daily because of the directive to work from home as much as possible, so it's best not to show up without notice.
3. How long will it take to receive my shipment? This depends on the shipping option you choose and how far the package must travel. In general, we require 1 business day for processing your order. Standard/Free Shipping with FedEx SmartPost is a slower option that can take more than a week (and up to 30 days for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii). FedEx Home Delivery is guaranteed to deliver within 1-5 business days depending on your location. FedEx 2nd Day and Overnight are guaranteed expedited options.
For your reference, everything on our website will ship from our warehouse in New Jersey, or if we have it available in our California warehouse and you're out west, we'll ship from there. The closer you are to our warehouse, the faster it will generally deliver.
4. Will your return policy be extended for gifts? Our return policy will not change during the holiday season. You have 30 days from the date of your order shipping to contact us if you'd like to make a return or exchange. If you want to play it safe, you can also purchase an electronic gift card.
5. Can I ship directly to my family member? Yes, we allow you to ship anywhere in the United States or Canada through our website. You can call us for a shipping quote if you'd like us to ship anywhere else.
6. I want to ship directly to my family member, but I don't want them to see the receipt. What should I do? You don't have to do anything. We do not include pricing on our packing slips, so they won't see how much you paid.
7. Do you offer gift wrapping services? No, at this time we do not offer gift wrapping or gift notes.