A crowd favorite, this Monique 6 Piece Daybed Cover Set set has a bit of everything. Uniquely blending nine distinct pattern variations, this patchwork look will complement any country bedroom feel.
This daybed cover gets softer and softer each time it is washed. You will love the feel of it when you need to rest your head.
If you want to add calming colors and an interesting design to your home, our Monique 6 Piece Daybed Cover Set is ideal for this purpose.
The Monique 6 Piece Daybed Cover Set includes a soft 100% cotton daybed cover, two matching pillow shams, two pillow cases and a bed skirt to complete the look. The daybed set is available in only one color and one size. However, we also offer the Monique patchwork print in a 3-piece quilt set.
When it comes time to clean your set, you may wash this in your machine on gentle cycle and tumble dry on a low setting. Please follow all care instructions on your product labels.
Lush Decor has enhanced its products for your health and well-being. This Monique 6 Piece Daybed Cover Set is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified, which means the fabric, dyes and all components have been tested in an independent laboratory and certified against a list of more than 350 harmful substances. Click here to learn more.
Part of the Monique Collection.
- 6-Piece Set Includes: 1 Daybed Cover, 2 Pillow Shams, 2 Pillow Cases, and 1 Bed Skirt
- Daybed Cover: 75"L x 39"W + 16" Drop
- Pillow Shams: 20"H x 26"W + 2" Flange
- Pillow Cases: 20"H x 26"W + 2" Flange
- Bed Skirt: 75"L x 39"W + 15" Drop
- Fabric Content: Face: 100% Cotton / Back: 100% Polyester
- Fill Content: 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester
- 320 Thread Count
- 200 GSM
- Care Instructions - Machine Wash Cold, With Similar Colors, Gentle Cycle. Use Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed. Tumble Dry Low, Light Iron If Needed.
*Ships from East Brunswick, NJ.
*2% of the wholesale net cost of all Lush Decor and PB&J products on LushDecor.com as well as all Lush Decor and PB&J products sold on clearance through any e-tail/retail site or location, will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, effective through December 31, 2020. Written information about the Make-A-Wish Foundation is available by calling 1.800.722.9474 or by visiting the Make-A-Wish Foundation’s website at wish.org.