Llama Stripe 6 Piece Daybed Cover Set
Your family will adore the trendy look of llamas, cacti and geometric shapes printed on microfiber. This inspiring Llama Stripe 6 Piece Daybed Cover Set includes everything you need to give your daybed a complete and styled look.
You have two great color choices for this Llama Stripe 6 Piece Daybed Cover Set. The soft colors of the pink and turquoise version create a peaceful and calming atmosphere for great rest and peaceful dreams. The bold look of the navy version creates a statement in your space.
This Llama Stripe 6 Piece Daybed Cover Set gets softer and softer each time it is washed. Your kids or guests will love the feel of it when it is time to rest their heads.
The Llama Stripe 6 Piece Daybed Cover Set includes a soft daybed cover, two matching pillow shams, two pillow cases and a bed skirt to complete the look. We also offer the Llama Stripe print in 4-piece and 5-piece quilt sets.
Conveniently, this set is safe to machine on gentle cycle and tumble dry on a low setting. Please follow all care instructions on your product labels.
Part of the Llama Stripe Collection.
- 6-Piece Set Includes: 1 Daybed Cover, 2 Pillow Shams, 2 Pillow Cases, and 1 Bed Skirt
- Daybed Cover: 75"L x 39"W + 16" Drop
- Pillow Shams: 20"H x 26"W + 2" Flange
- Pillow Cases: 20"H x 26"W + 2" Flange
- Bed Skirt: 75"L x 39"W + 15" Drop
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Fill Content: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Care Instructions - Machine Wash Cold, With Similar Colors, Gentle Cycle. Use Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed. Tumble Dry Low, Light Iron If Needed.
*Ships from East Brunswick, NJ.
*2% of the wholesale net cost of all Lush Decor and PB&J products on LushDecor.com as well as all Lush Decor and PB&J products sold on clearance through any e-tail/retail site or location, will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, effective through December 31, 2021. Written information about the Make-A-Wish Foundation is available by calling 1.800.722.9474 or by visiting the Make-A-Wish Foundation’s website at wish.org.