Add style to your space and protect your investment with this Sophie Furniture Protector. The lovely colors and lively pattern of these furniture protectors bring life to your love seat, sofa, recliner or armchair, creating the perfect finishing touch to any room.
The unique design of this Sophie Furniture Protector allows for non-slip comfort by firmly tucking in the bottom seat cushion flaps, making it one size fits most. Tying the ribbon underneath the furniture gives you extra control.
The bottom material on this Sophie Furniture Protector is stain and water resistant for protecting the cushion of liquid, food or even animal messes.
It is safe to machine wash your furniture protector, but please do not stick it in the dryer. Hang dry it to maintain the integrity of the backing and the straps.Part of the Sophie Collection.
- Includes: 1 Armchair slipcover, 1 Love seat slipcover, or 1 Sofa slipcover
- Armchair: Back flap 50"H, Seat 16"H, bottom flap 15"H x 23"W; Side flaps 29"H x 16"W; 2 Tie ribbon 10" (top), 52" (bottom); 3 Securing cushion tuck flaps
- Love Seat: Back flap 38"H, Seat 23"H, bottom flap 15"H x 45"W; Side flaps 29"H x 23"W; 2 Tie ribbon 10" (top), 52" (bottom); 3 Securing cushion tuck flaps
- Sofa: Back flap 39"H, Seat 23"H, bottom flap 15"H x 69"W; Side flaps 29"H x 23"W; 2 Tie ribbon 10" (top), 52" (bottom); 3 Securing cushion tuck flaps
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Fill Content: 100% Polyester
- Stain/water resistant material on bottom of protector
- Care Instructions - Machine washable, hang dry
*Ships from East Brunswick, NJ.
This item is not returnable. Please read our return policy to learn more about final sale items.
*2% of the wholesale net cost of all Lush Decor and PB&J products on LushDecor.com as well as all Lush Decor and PB&J products sold on clearance through any e-tail/retail site or location, will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, effective through December 31, 2020. Written information about the Make-A-Wish Foundation is available by calling 1.800.722.9474 or by visiting the Make-A-Wish Foundation’s website at wish.org.