Update your child’s bedroom with this adorable reversible Hygge Sloth Quilt Set featuring sloths, birds, flowers and more printed on the front. This set will truly bring your child's imagination to life!
This whimsical Hygge Sloth Quilt Set is available in two color options for your child, or even tweens and teenagers. These quilt sets can even be used by young adults into college years. After all, you're never too old to enjoy the majesty of sloths!
The reverse side of the Hygge Sloth Quilt Set is a more subdued pattern of little flowers on a white background. Both sides pair well with the included decorative pillow, which is a square gray pillow with a white fuzzy sloth.
Our Hygge Sloth Quilt Set is available in two configurations. The Twin size is a 3-piece set which includes a soft reversible quilt, one matching pillow sham, and a decorative pillow. The Full/Queen size is a 4-piece set which includes the reversible quilt, two matching pillow shams and a decorative pillow.
Conveniently, the quilt and shams are all machine washable. The decorative pillows should be spot cleaned.
Part of the Hygge Sloth Collection.
- 3-Piece Set Includes: 1 Quilt, 1 Sham, 1 Dec Pillow
- 4-Piece Set Includes: 1 Quilt, 2 Shams, 1 Dec Pillow
- Twin: Quilt: 86"H x 68"W; Sham: 20"H x 26"W
- Full/Queen: 92"H x 88"W; Shams: 20"H x 26"W
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Fill Content: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- 200 GSM
- Care Instructions - Machine Wash Cold, With Similar Colors, Gentle Cycle. Use Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed. Tumble Dry Low, Light Iron if Needed. Spot Clean Dec Pillows.
*Ships from East Brunswick, NJ.
*2% of the wholesale net cost of all Lush Decor and PB&J products on LushDecor.com as well as all Lush Decor and PB&J products sold on clearance through any e-tail/retail site or location, will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, effective through December 31, 2020. Written information about the Make-A-Wish Foundation is available by calling 1.800.722.9474 or by visiting the Make-A-Wish Foundation’s website at wish.org.