Interior designers will tell you that black and white home decor is timeless. If you’re planning to redecorate your bedroom in this style, we have everything you need at LushDecor.com. Check out our top 10 picks below.
When redecorating your bedroom, always start with the bedding.
1. Tryna Diamond Quilt Set If you are looking for a modern design, this geometric pattern is exactly what you need. It’s bold and makes a statement. It’s also reversible if you wish to tone down the look.
3. Modern Chic Stripe Comforter Set If you prefer a comforter over a quilt, this super soft 6-piece comforter set will dress your bed beautifully. Its classic design lends itself well to many home decor styles.
After you decide on your bedding, adding new window treatments is the next best way to update your bedroom decor.
4. Room Darkening Block Window Curtains These elegant window curtains are bright white at the top and stark black at the bottom. They filter sunlight but still allow some natural light to come through.
5. Stripe Blackout Window Curtains Need to completely block out the light and heat? These curtains are right for you. They are energy efficient and offer a modern stripe pattern in black and white.
6. Chevron Room Darkening Valance If you prefer to dress your window with a valance instead of a full-length panel, you can’t go wrong with the chevron pattern in black and white.
These simple touches will bring your whole room together.
10. Aubree Furniture Protector If you have a chair in your bedroom, dress it up and protect it at the same time. It looks great, and you’ll be happy knowing that it holds up to spills, stains and more. This is especially important if your kids or pets spend time in your room.