With the winter holidays approaching, now is the time to start thinking about the perfect gift for your mother, your daughter, your best friend or your significant other.
The best gifts are the ones that surprise the recipient and show you truly know her and put great thought into what you gave. So we have put together some tips to find the best holiday gift for all the ladies (and fellas) you want to impress.
How to Choose the Perfect Hanukkah or Christmas Gift:
1. Give her something beautiful. Every woman can appreciate something beautiful. But it doesn’t have to be a diamond or other expensive piece of jewelry. If the gift will either make her feel pretty when wearing it or make her space look pretty by hanging it or placing it in a room, then that gift choice is a winner.
2. Give her something thoughtful. This could be something she needs to make any part of her life easier. It can also be something you know she’s had her eye on but hasn’t yet purchased for herself. Buying a gift that shows you have been thinking about her and listening to her is one of the best ways to show how much you love her.
3. Give her something soft and comfortable. Especially during the frigid winter months, most women and girls like to be warm and cozy. Comfort is key and can come in the form of bedding, throws, clothing, and more.
4. Give her something special. What does your mother, daughter or friend love most? What is she always talking about? What is her favorite hobby? These are things to consider when picking out the perfect holiday gift.
5. Give her something memorable. Give her something she will brag to her friends about and use all the time -- something she'll talk about endlessly at girls' days or nights out. You can be the hero. Don’t give her something she’ll use once and then forget.
Buying the perfect holiday gift is a true testament to how much you care for your loved ones. Follow the tips above, and you’ll be sure to make the ladies in your life feel as special as you know they are.
Start your holiday shopping at LushDecor.com and find a great gift for all the ladies, and even the men, in your life.
Guest Blog: Decorative Tips to Make Your House Feel More Like Home
When it comes to making a house feel like a home, the little decorative touches can make a significant difference. By adding personal touches and incorporating cozy elements, you can transform your living space into a warm and inviting sanctuary.
Interior Designer Remya Warrior is a business owner and space planning expert who has specialized in kitchen design for over a decade. She spoke with us about her work, what inspires her, and some tips for homeowners who may be taking on a design project.
Guest Blog: 11 Vintage Design Trends We’re Happy to See Again in Our Homes
What’s in style for the season? It should surprise no one that what once was old is new again. Vintage design trends are all the rage, and some of the looks of yesteryear can transform your abode into the cozy palace of your dreams.