The Top 10 Gifts for Expecting Parents This Holiday Season December 02, 2022
Lush Decor's Holiday Gift Guide 2022- An Item for Everyone on Your List! November 30, 2022
December 16-17: Lush Decor Warehouse Sample Sale in East Brunswick, NJ November 29, 2022
Luxury Interior Design Ideas
Suppose that a year ago you lived in a one-room apartment somewhere on the outskirts of the city, drove an old car and, going on vacation, you did not have the opportunity to rent a car. Now, you've come into a large sum of money, you have the opportunity to rent a ferrari dubai from a rental company, buy your house and a brand new car. Now you are faced with the task of furnishing your new home. But how?
The luxurious style direction in the interior is the era of luxury. It is characterized by the presence of exclusivity in everything, natural materials, custom decor, but at the same time without immense pretentiousness and unreasonable pomposity. Therefore, a luxury interior can be created in any style, it is only necessary to adhere to certain principles.
If we talk about finishing materials, decor or accessories, then for the interior in the luxury style, you might try to choose everything expensive. Natural stone, marble, and granite are used not only in counter tops, but also to cover the floor, and you can also see artistic parquet. For walls: mosaics, paintings, stucco, are luxurious options. Large open windows or stained-glass windows also go well in a luxurious interior designer. As an addition to exclusive materials, gold or Swarovski crystals are often purchased.
There are two directions in this style:
- Classic (luxury)
- It is very important to use antiques in this interior design style
- Modern (new luxury)
- The basis of the modern trend is branded items, design solutions, etc.
Luxury style in itself implies large spaces, open layout and high ceilings. The interior involves a lot of glass, metal and stone. This allows you to additionally give the room airiness.
Furniture in the interior is one of the main attributes. Living rooms, kitchens, bedrooms should not just be high-quality and original items, they should have their own look and creative ideas.
Luxury interior is not only old antiques and marble baths. The luxury interior is also modern technologies that are not available to everyone.
Nuances of luxury design
Here are 10 things you can do to make your design look expensive without being trendy.
- Direct or indirect relation to the Art Deco style - This style has the maximum amount of materials corresponding to the luxury category
- Quality materials - The very expression "luxury interior" implies something expensive. Therefore, this interior will not allow you to have cheap interior items. Only marble, leather, glass and gold.
- Muted accents - subdued motifs in the form of furniture covered with aged velvet, in the center there is a table made of brass and a cut of natural stone. All this creates harmony, looks expensive, but does not catch the eye.
- Space - Space plays a more significant role. Saying that you have a large area that you just don't want to use, but could.
- Bold combinations - An interesting mixture of Art Deco, Empire, Moorish and even Moroccan styles. Heavy upholstery and gold loudly declare the respectability of the luxury interior.
- Expensive details - Fluted mirrored console, crossed bedside tables, White velvet carpet and a casually tossed chinchilla skin.
- Focus on lamps - Here you can simply list the elements of luxury - a beautiful large glass chandelier; gray onyx wall; leather pouf; chairs with high backs; chubby tables. However, with all the variety of luxury elements, the interior will turn out to be very harmonious, built according to the laws of classical symmetry.
- Carefully selected painting - Carefully selected painting should be in harmony with the entire room.
- Mirror surfaces - Once again about Art Deco: a chandelier, flowerpots, mirror cabinets with crosshairs - all elements are typical for this style.
- Lacquered wood of expensive species - Wood, in principle, is not cheap when it comes to using it in the interior. A varnished tree will add grace to your apartment.
From the name it immediately becomes clear that it is unlikely that it will be possible to create such an interior design using cheap materials and interior items. You can also easily overdo it with details and the whole design as a whole will look ridiculous. In such a matter, observation and expert opinion are important. Therefore, armed with the Internet, look for inspiration and numbers of the best designers who will help you realize the idea of a luxury interior design without going overboard with details and perfectly matching each item to each other.
About The Author:
Ignacio Creamer: I am a digital marketer with more than 10 years of experience. I am a contributor to Content Marketing Institute and regularly quoted as an expert in large media outlets. My job is to make your business known all over the Internet.